martes, 24 de marzo de 2020

THE FINAL TASK!


Hi everyone!

As teachers, we can find a great amount of resources in the internet, and the best ones will be created by our colleagues. Using their experiences and ideas, we can improve our job and including new tools in our daily lessons.

For instance, I’m going to develop an activity from Rocío’s blog

https://tictacenglishblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-book-using-storyjumper.html

I did an activity using storyjumper tool, it was a story “My best friend” (about pets). When I saw Rocío’s project, some new ideas came into my mind. What about a picture dictionary using storyjumper? So, here’s my new project.

In an ordinary situation, I would develop this project with my students from the 4th grade in Primary Ed. However, this new context forces me to imagine how it would be…

First of all, we need to establish groupings (2/3 members) and set the vocabulary we are going to use. Then, students will look for the pictures they need in the internet and save them in a folder.

               At this moment, we have to watch a tutorial about storyjumper working.

And finally, they are going to create the picture dictionary as in the example.


Book titled 'BY THE SEA'Read this book made on StoryJumper
Hope you like it! 

See you! 

Teacher Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario